This article makes me proud to have voted for a new school board member like Nolan Kilgore...from all of his quotes he truly understands the overwhelming need for consolidation for not only the fiscal health of the county but most importantly above all the level of education the children of this county deserve and aren't getting at this time...I was very appalled at the trifold brochure I received in the mail from Powers last weekend as I looked through it and was very clear he had no clue what he was talking about nor the experience to fully understand the need for the opposite platform he was running for.


Course with a college education I guess I could figure a way to be 30 and 150,000 dollars in debt- so a hundred million for schools might not sound like as much to the younger group. It took 200 years to get the Nat debt to mmm ? what a trillion and reagan, reagan, bush, bush, bush-20 to increase it 7 fold from there? 

Bookmarks